About the Conference
The Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), the V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of RAS (ICS RAS, Russia, Moscow), the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University, Russia, Moscow),the National Research Tomsk State University (NR TSU, Russia, Tomsk), and the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (Bulgaria, Sofia) jointly organize the 22-th International Conference on
DISTRIBUTED COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION NETWORKS: CONTROL, COMPUTATION, COMMUNICATIONS (DCCN'2019)
The purpose of the conference is to unite the efforts of Russian and foreign researchers from various academic and research organizations to develop, exchange and summarize the accumulated experience in the field of theory and practice of building computer and telecommunication networks, discuss development prospects and cooperation in this field.
The DCCN 2019 conference will continue a series of conferences on this subject, which have been held in Russia, Bulgaria and Israel in the last 22 years.
The accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings volume (included into the Russian Science Citation Index) prior to the beginning of the Conference. After a peer review and plagiarism check using IEEE CrossCheck, authors of selected submissions in English, recommended by the Program Committee, will be invited to submit their extended papers (12-15 pages in Springer LNCS format). After a second round of review the accepted extended papers will be published by Springer (final approval pending) as a stand-alone volume of selected extended papers (indexed in Scopus and Web of Science).
By prior agreement, IEEE Region 8 Russia section will be involved in the conference program as technical co-sponsor and provide information support.
Topics of the Conference
- Communication networks algorithms and protocols
- Wireless and mobile networks
- Computer and telecommunication networks control and management
- Performance analysis, QoS/QoE evaluation and network efficiency
- Analytical modeling and simulation of communication systems
- Evolution of wireless networks toward 5G
- Centimeter- and millimeter-wave radio technologies
- RFID-technologies and their applications
- Internet of Things and Fog Computing
- Cloud computing, distributed and parallel systems
- Big data
- Probabilistic and statistical models in information systems
- Queuing theory and reliability theory applications
- High-altitude telecommunications platforms
For any questions please write us at email@example.com